There’s no better way to Cap off the week than by entering to win the Comeaux Caps design contest - or as we’re calling it - The Madcap Design Contest.
We go to great lengths to bring our customers Comeaux exclusive cap designs that represent them and what they like. Thousands upon thousands of designs are considered. However, this year we want to shake things up and let our customers, followers and supporters throw their ideas in the ring and inspire our designers for our future designs.
Over the years, we’ve designed everything from various bandana and striped caps to camouflage, flags and caps more on the wild side. Now we’re encouraging any artists, welders, or workers of all industries and backgrounds to submit their idea. We are looking for an array of options. What do you say? Do you have what it takes?
To submit your design, please follow the following steps.
- Each submission must be accompanied by this completed release form which you can download a copy of here.
- Send a signed copy of the release form along with your submissions(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The submission(s) must be 15 megabytes in size or less; otherwise, a link to downloadable art will need to be provided in the email along with the signed & completed release form.
- Your design idea must be in PDF, PNG or JPG format only.
- The contest runs from August 1, 2021 - September 30, 2021
Are you not much of a computer person? You can also submit hand-drawn designs in addition to digital creations. There is no purchase required to submit to the contest.
So, what’s in it for you? Not only will your design inspire our designers, but you’ll also be eligible to win 12 total caps and get plenty of social media recognition for inspiring our designers.