To get the right size cap measure the circumference of your head and use this chart to find your size. Keep in mind all caps are 100% cotton. Make sure not to get it too snug.
|Inches In Circumference||Centimeters|
- To measure the circumference of your head
- Start at the center of the forehead
- Around to the nape of the neck
- Back to the center of the forehead
- Be sure to have the band of the fabric tape measure where you would like the band of the cap to lay
- Please refer to sizing chart for size
Wash: Wash in cold water.
To Reshape Caps: Insert both fists into crown of cap and twist in opposite directions
like a figure 8 but not too hard, do not break threads.
Dry: Hang or lay flat to dry.
**Sizes do not apply for styles 91000, 92000, and 93000.